The shadow is the part of you that blocks you from the light.
In Jungian psychology, it can include everything outside the light of consciousness and may be positive or negative, such as your limiting beliefs, inherited trauma, learned patterns, and stored emotions.
But the good news is that once you learn to embrace or sit with the shadow rather than repress it, you can choose to work through these things in order to realize your full potential, heal childhood wounds, and find balance in your body, mind and heart.
Tune into today’s episode to learn more about how the shadow shows up in your life, how it’s tied to the root chakra and your early years, plus, what you can do right now to bring balance and groundedness into your world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- More about how the shadow shows up in your life
- About the root chakra and how its energetic imbalances are tied to the shadow
- How isolation can wreak havoc on your mental state and what you can do right now to feel connected
- Re-establish your connection to Mother Earth
- A mantra you can use to feel grounded
- How to reconnect to your body
- A simple practice to create a better relationship with your body
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Stitcher and Spotify
So, I want to hear from you! What did you think of today’s topic? DM me on Instagram or Facebook…or better yet, join the Wild Wisdom Collective, my FREE Facebook group and chime in on the discussion! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and insight!
And if you love what you’re hearing, please take a moment to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and now iHeartRadio!. Better yet, write a review and tell me why you love tuning in…and maybe you’ll be featured in our listener spotlight on a future episode!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Rooted Woman Program