A baby is a miracle. But so is a woman’s body.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, all of fertility, pregnancy and postpartum is about two main organ systems that need to be nourished and balanced.
The heart of healing is to keep things moving and flowing so the body can heal itself.
Tune in to today’s episode with Dr. Melissa Laborsky to learn how you can optimize your body before you get pregnant, during pregnancy and postpartum from an Eastern medicine perspective.
And be sure to download my FREE ebook to learn more about Eastern medicine approaches to reclaim your health and stay sane.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What organ systems govern fertility, pregnancy and postpartum
- How to begin to balance these organs
- How the liver is related to restless legs syndrome and self-expression
- Why energy practices are key to helping your body come to balance
- How much we have to give depends on our own energy
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Indy Healing Center
- Women’s Health Tips from Dr. Laborsky
- Online Streaming – The Dragon’s Way Qigong
- Healing is in Your Hands – Wellbeing Fest – November 17-18, 2020
- Download my FREE ebook – 7 Natural Methods to Reclaim Your Health