With everything that is going on in our world with COVID-19, I thought I would take this opportunity to share some ways to boost your immune system. When everything seems out of our control and anxiety is sweeping our cities and towns, know that you can control how you care for yourself…and boosting your immune system is one of the best ways to keep healthy all the time, not only in the midst of a pandemic.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Immune-boosting strategies you can use now and all year long
- Evidence-based methods to stimulate the lymphatic system and activate the relaxation response
- Foods and spices that are antiviral and immune-boosting
- Herbs, vitamins and minerals that will help support your immune system
- The essential oil I diffuse at home to keep myself and my daughter healthy
Subscribe & Review
So, I want to hear from you! What did you think of today’s topic? DM me on Instagram or Facebook…or better yet, join the Wild Wisdom Collective, my FREE Facebook group and chime in on the discussion! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and insight!
And if you love what you’re hearing, please take a moment to click the button on your smartphone to subscribe. Better yet, write a review and tell me why you love tuning in…and maybe you’ll be featured in our listener spotlight on a future episode!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Join the Wild Wisdom Collective – FREE Facebook Group
- Handout on boosting the immune system (coming soon!)
- Episode #26: Get Better Sleep Starting Tonight
- Download my Simple Strategies for Better Sleep
- Antiviral Dressing Recipe by Rita Avellar
- Chicken Soup Recipe by Rita Avellar
- Medicine Woman / Learn More About Herbs
- Essential Wellbeings / Essential Oils
- Top Anti-Viral Herbs You Need to Know
- Humarian Probiotics
- Access the Dvadashanta meditation (coming soon!)