Who doesn’t wish that someone would just do yoga for them?
Well, your wish is granted. It’s called Thai massage.
This ancient form of massage not only combines passive yoga and acupressure, but it’s foundation in loving kindness makes it more than just your typical bodywork session.
Today’s guest, Angelique Codarmaz Rainey, shares her journey to discovering and practicing yoga to heal her low back and how adapting your practice actually makes you stronger.
In this episode you will learn:
- Angelique’s journey to discovering and practicing yoga to heal her low back…and her girl crush on Lilias Folan…
- The realization that yoga teacher training would help her deepen her knowledge and expertise
- How your body changes every time you practice and the objective perspective of a well-trained teacher can help you deepen your relationship with your body
- How many ways are available to adapt your yoga practice so that the poses can fit your body rather than forcing yourself in a some ideal
- About the practice of restorative yoga and the importance of the breath and slowing down
This episode is sponsored by our upcoming Wild Wisdom 200hr Holistic Yoga Teacher Training at Embarque in March. We’ll welcome Albert Lee from Montreal, senior teacher with Still Light Centre.
Go to embarqueyoga.com/200ytt to learn more.
Links mentioned in this episode: