Karen Hellman is a survivor of 9/11. After years of being sedated her body longed to feel again. Her journey led her to discover Reiki, giving her a glimpse into the energetic healing her body needed.
Over 11 years later, she helps people look at patterns in their life and in their family. She helps individuals connect the dots through a combination of myofascial release and energy therapy, Akashic Records readings and Family Constellation sessions, which lead to a greater understanding, compassion and forgiveness for themselves and their loved ones.
Energy healing techniques help you discover what you may be holding on to in your body, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.
Tune in to this episode to hear Karen’s story of her healing journey, ways you can begin working to release trauma through energy medicine and further protect and shield yourself from negative energies.
In this episode you will learn:
- Karen’s story of her journey as a survivor of 9/11 to discovering energy healing and making it her life’s work
- How when you heal yourself, you can heal generations before and after you
- The differences between an Akashic Records reading and Family Constellation
- Ways you can begin working to protect and shield yourself from negative energies, especially if you’re an empath
- Grounding techniques to keep you aligned and connected
This episode is sponsored by my upcoming Wild Wisdom Retreat in Mexico this November. If you’re ready to connect with the wisdom of your heart and the natural rhythms of nature, especially the ocean and horses, join me November 7th to 12th for a yoga and meditation retreat exclusively for women on the Baja Peninsula in Mexico. Click here to learn more and sign up.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Karen Hellman’s Website
Akashic Records & Family Constellation at Embarque
Myofascial Release + Energy Therapy at Embarque
iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
My Blog on My Experience with Energy Healing
Get your hands on my NEW eBook — 7 Natural Methods to Reclaim Your Health